Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Acropano stitch your photos into dazzling panorama fully automatically and perfectly, at the same time provides full manual control over every single parameter. You can fully control over the final result.
1. Intelligent photo organizing: Automatically organizes associated photos in the right order.
2. Automatic photo stitching: Programmatically creates panoramas in just a few mouse clicks.
3. Manual mode: Manually control stitching points on associated photos.
4. Supported output formats and sizes: Creates panoramas in JPEG (JPG), BMP, TIFF (TIF), PNG and TGA.
5. Multiple styles: AcroPano offers three Panorama Modes to suit well for presenting wide-angle view of vast landscapes, city skylines, a range of mountains, or cascading waterfalls, etc.
AcroPano Offers three Modes for stitching:
1. Horizontal Panorama: Stitches multiple horizontal photos of a view into a single wide panorama. Great for wide-angle view or representation of a physical space, vast landscapes, city skylines.
2. 360 degree Panorama: Creates a 360 degree cylindrical panorama. Stitching in 360 degree puts you right in the middle with all you're surrounded by. Great for a range of mountains, a forest of trees or the fence in your own backyard.
3. Vertical Panorama: Stitches multiple vertical photos of a view into a single wide panorama. Great for snapping a full picture of soaring skyscrapers, towering trees, and cascading waterfalls.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Platform: Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win98,WinOther,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP,O
Link to AcroPano Photo Stitcher sample code
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Jan 22, 2013
Last check for an update: Feb 21, 2017
Last version date: Mar 08, 2011
Page Visit: 37
Malware Status: Not scanned yet