Raster to Vector is a stand-alone program that converts scanned drawings, maps and raster images into accurate vector files (such as DXF, HPGL, WMF, EMF, etc) for editing in any CAD application.
1. Input image formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, RLE, JPE, J2K, JAS, JBG, MNG and more.
2. Output vector formats: DXF, HPGL, EMF, WMF and others.
3. Create center lines and outlines.
4. Outline solid raster areas.
5. Color, Gray and black-and-white images vectorization.
6. Scale images in the X and Y directions to make them larger or smaller.
7. Increase or decrease brightness and contrast.
8. Tracing raster lines, arcs, circles, arrow lines, dash lines, polylines, hatches on monochrome, grayscale or color images.
9. Automatic correction: restoring of intersections, aligning, joining fragments, joining fragments to line, arc, circle and polyline.
10. Removing low sized vector objects, correction of recognized texts.
11. Automatically straighten images to a reference line.
12. Remove speckles of color to make colors more uniform.
13. Can adjust tolerance levels.
14. Batch processing.
15. Drag and Drop supported.
Link to Raster to Vector sample code
License: Free To Try
Graphic Apps::Converters & Optimizers
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Jan 19, 2017
Last version date: Apr 26, 2013
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 107
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 06, 2008