Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
If you want to edit a raster file in your CAD program, you first have to convert it to a vector file. AbleTracer does just that, transforming scanned paper drawings into a vector format. It looks like a typical graphics program, with toolbars and floating palettes, you can edit raster image, vectorize it and edit the vector drawing. AbleTracer also offers TWAIN support for importing images directly from scanners. AbleTracer is a fast and efficient editor and converter for Windows 9x/Me/NT/2K/XP/Vista/Win7.
* Many supported raster formats (BMP, TIF, JPG, TGA, PCX, PNG and so on);
* Five output vector formats (DXF, EPS, EMF, WMF and AI);
* Various vectorization methods;
* Many raster filters, tools and effects;
* Vector editing commands and filters;
* There are main, "wizard", "batch" and "command line" modes;
* Easy, flexible and user-friendly interface.
What's New in this Release: Enhanced Windows7 compatibility.
Link to AbleTracer sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,Wi
License: Free To Try
Graphic Apps::Converters & Optimizers
Date Added: Sep 07, 2012
Last check for an update: Apr 26, 2017
Last version date: Jan 03, 2016
Page Visit: 87
Malware Status: Not scanned yet