Geometric design and strength check of internal spur gear with straight and helical toothing. Application is
developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main
- Calculation of helical and straight toothing (internal).
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Optimization of toothing by use of proper correction (balancing specific slips, miminizing specific slips, strength...).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Design of gearing for exact axis distance.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts,
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
- Drawings of an accurate tooth shape including data (X,Y coordinates).
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E). The calculations use procedures,
algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature. Used standards: ISO 6336, ISO
1328, DIN 3990, ANSI B6.1-1968, AGMA 2001-C95, AGMA 2001-D04, AGMA 908-B89/95 and others.This module
is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs,
beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
What do you
think aboutMITCalc - Internal Spur Gear Calculation
Add your comment
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Tabl
Link to MITCalc - Internal Spur Gear Calculation sample code
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: May 29, 2017
Last version date: Aug 28, 2014
Downloads Total : 5
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 263
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 11, 2008