FlashPoints is a tool for creating and managing points Groups (topographic points for example).
FlashPoints allows you to :
* import/export points coordinates from and to a file
* create points and their attributes "Number", "Elevation" and "Description" by clicking
* modify the points elevation
* modify the height and rotation of the attributes
* create points on existing entities
* create the table of the coordinates
Points are organized as groups to allow an easy differentiation of them.
FlashPoints comes with a "Points Number input box" that lets you respond to AutoCAD commands with a point Number or a sequence of points Numbers rather than with a click or coordinates.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
What's New in this Release: Autocad 2000 to 2009, Bricscad
Link to FlashPoints for AutoCAD and BricsCAD sample code
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Apr 27, 2009
Last check for an update: Sep 30, 2016
Last version date: Feb 20, 2009
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 91
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 30, 2009