Easy Banner Creator is an easy-to-use tool for creation of animated or static banners in seconds without graphic skills. Your own banners will make your website successful and will attract new visitors.
- creates animated and static banners with standard or any sizes ;
- defines style of background fill: Color, Gradient, Picture ;
- suports most popular image formats: BMP, JPEG (JPG), GIF, PNG, PCX, PSD, TGA, ICO and Windows Metafiles;
- adds, deletes, swaps banner elements: texts and images (including animated GIFs);
- builds animation on the base of running multiple elements and text effects (color change, size change, fade and teletype) or image effects (fade and size);
- defines text (multi-line text) by parameters: color, font, size, shade color and depth;
- defines image parameters: size and transparency;
- sets position of animation or static element;
- uses image collections;
- defines animation parameters for each running element: direction, time interval (start and stop values from 0% to 100%);
- defines animation parameters for created banner: count of frames, delay;
- optimizes size of created GIF- file and displayes its size in Status Bar ;
- exports created banners to GIF- files;
- exports created banners to Flash- files;
- contains timeline dialog for animation elements;
- saves images of GIF- file as a set of JPEG or PNG- files;
- saves animation scripts in EBC- files.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Animation Tools category
What's New in this Release: * Windows 10 - compatibility.
* More accuracy for parameters: X-offset, Y-offset, Start time, Stop time.
* New button on standard toolbar duplicates checkbox Animation.
* Arrows for parameter Direction.
Link to Easy Banner Creator sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows2000,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Win
License: Free To Try
Graphic Apps::Animation Tools
Date Added: Aug 07, 2007
Last check for an update: May 23, 2017
Last version date: Mar 01, 2016
Page Visit: 96
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 29, 2008