Welcome to Planet Robotopia!
Robotopia is an all action, fast paced shooter that takes you online to stage epic battles that span across a beautiful multi-scrolling world. Here you can play flag games where players battle to hold points across the landscape. Or play as bounty hunter where allegiances can be made as players fight for robo currency. Either way you are going to be caught up in some intense action making strong allies and fierce enemies!
If going online immediately seems a bit daunting, get stuck into the one player game that is designed to train you in the art or robo destruction. Here you will meet a variety of drones and soldiers who will test your skills and increase your robot's performance through an RPG style experience system. Through the stages you will realize there are many moves to master such as the teleport technique and the deadly and spectacular energy blade that can deflect your enemies bullets as well as cause some serious cutting damage.
- Fast, playable and chaotic; massive online or single player gaming!
- Fully upgradeable and totally customizable robots grow with your skill level!
- A beautiful world of unique style and immense detail!
- 4 highly compelling arcade mini-games that reward players with Gold.
- Shop allows players to purchase formidable and tactical weapons.
- Super-Bombs that inflict various status damage to enemies!
- Several varied worlds to explore and more to come for registered users!
- Obtain more customizable items for your robot!
- Build a Robot to unlimited levels of power!
- Free upgrades for every player (New patches including New Levels, etc)
Help Support this game by registering yours for $17.95 to get access to all the upper levels, powers, weapons and all the online boards for as long as you fragging want to! Visit www.Gamesare.com to register your copy now!
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Online Gaming category
Platform: Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP
Link to Robotopia sample code
Games & Entertainment::Online Gaming
Date Added: Oct 31, 2006
Last check for an update: Jul 28, 2015
Last version date: Aug 04, 2006
Page Visit: 90
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 25, 2008