Quiz-Buddy is an award-winning Windows program that helps students in learning and test-preparation activities.
Quiz-Buddy is designed to improve student results in SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT and other standardized tests. It can also be used for vocabulary-building, learning foreign languages and can be integrated into a curriculum that requires extensive memorization. Another advantage of Quiz-Buddy is that it can be used both in classroom settings and at home.
Learning is accomplished through answering a number of automatically-generated multiple-choice questions.
Adaptive Smart Pick, sequential and random question selection modes make the learning process efficient and fun.
Teachers and students can create new study modules with the easy-to-use built-in editor.
Quiz-Buddy interface is intuitive, visually attractive and highly customizable. Extensive context-sensitive help guides new users through all the main features of the program. Free video tutorials are available on our website.
To further enrich learning experience, sounds and text notes can be added to each question-answer pair.
Study modules can be saved in Palm OS format with one click of the mouse. A Palm OS version is available on our website.
Free trial version and unconditional money-back guarantee offered.
- Unlimited number of quizzes
- Over 110 sample study modules (SAT, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Geography, Math, Spelling) already included
- Predefined wrong answers
- Multiple-choice, true/false, type-in and matching quizzes
- Printable Tests
- Sounds and pictures for each question/answer pair
- Notes for each question/answer pair
- Slideshow mode
- Font selection for both questions and answers
- Exports quizzes for use with Quiz-Buddy for Palm OS
- Quiz Viewer
- Quiz Editor
- New Quiz creation
- Imports quizzes from text files
- Flashcard printing
- Free upgrades for one year
- Free expert online support
- Free trials
What's New in this Release: New Version
Link to Quiz-Buddy sample code
Platform: Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP
License: Free To Try
Education::Teaching & Training Tools
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: May 22, 2017
Last version date: Jan 20, 2005
Page Visit: 80
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 06, 2008