CompactCalc is an enhanced scientific calculator for Windows with an expression editor. It embodies generic floating-point routines, hyperbolic and transcendental routines. Its underling implementation encompasses high precision, sturdiness and multi-functionality. With the brilliant designs and powerful features of CompactCalc, you can bring spectacular results to your calculating routines.
CompactCalc features include the following:
* You can build linear, polynomial and nonlinear equation set. You are not limited by the size or the complexity of your mathematical expressions.
* Scientific calculations and unlimited expression length.
* Parenthesis compatible and unlimited nesting for expression.
* Accurate result display - features up to 24 digits after the decimal point for scientific calculations.
* Calculation range (1.79E-308, 2.22E308).
* Comprehensive documentation.
* CompactCalc has almost hundred of physical and mathematical constants built in, which can be easily accessed and used in calculations. No longer do you have to search the physic textbook for that common physical constant data.
* Possibility to enter mathematical formulas as with a keyboard as with calculator-buttons.
* The interface is straightforward and very easy to navigate through.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
What's New in this Release: Overhaul of the underlying algorithms
Link to CompactCalc sample code
Platform: Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win98,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP,Other
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Dec 13, 2007
Last check for an update: Apr 24, 2017
Last version date: Apr 08, 2017
Downloads Total : 3
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 93
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 24, 2008