CPIde is a lightweight powerful integrated development environment for Gardens Point Component Pascal. It is used to develop Pascal / Oberon-style software for the Microsoft .NET framework. As well as the standard programmer-oriented, text-editing features CPIde has additional language-aware capabilities.
If you don't have Visual Studio .NET, but don't like the idea of using a command-line compiler with DOS batch files etc. CPIde is a lightweight powerful integrated development environment for Gardens Point Component Pascal.
CPIde has the following features:
* General Windows, programmer-oriented, text-editing features
* Fast and highly responsive interactive operation
* Create and run Console and WinForms applications
* Tabbed multi-document interface for editing multiple source files
* Auto-indexing of procedures and imports of each source file for code navigation
* Auto-capitalisation of Component Pascal keywords when typing source code
* Generate and view interface definition files of .NET or 3rd-party assemblies
* Control the complete Edit, Compile, Make, Run and Debug cycle from the menu
* Capture compile errors and console application output in a separate window
* Click on an error line to take you to the actual line in the source
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Source Editors category
What's New in this Release: International character sets, Windows 7 and GPCP v1.3.10 are now supported.
Link to CPIde sample code
Platform: Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
Date Added: Mar 09, 2009
Last check for an update: Dec 02, 2016
Last version date: Dec 12, 2010
Page Visit: 70
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 26, 2009