Virtual Serial Port Kit creates pairs of virtual serial ports in your system which are virtually connected to each other. Physical null modem cables are not required. You can connect any number of virtual port pairs. Virtual serial port pairs will look and work exactly like real hardware serial ports connected via null modem cables.Virtual Serial Port Kit is designed for software developer to speed up development process during debugging and data-logging period and cut months or even years from total project time. Virtual Serial Port Kit is useful also for users which work with Windows applications using serial COM ports joined by null modem cable especially if those applications require more than one serial port pair.
- full hardware serial ports emulation.
- virtual serial ports look and work like real hardware ports.
- physical null modem cables are not required.
- virtual communication is more fast (up to 250 Kb/s) and reliable than
via real null modem cable.
- Serial data transmission speed (bitrate) emulation
- virtual serial ports configuration via Windows Device Manager.
- compatibility with PnP and WMI technologies.
- compatibility with VMware.
- hot program install - no system reboot is required.
- up to 127 virtual serial port pairs can be created.
- one click enable/disable button for all virtual serial ports.
- user friendly program interface.
What's New in this Release: Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 support added. Stability improved.
Link to Virtual Serial Port Kit sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinOther,Windows2003,WinServer,Win
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: May 27, 2017
Last version date: Nov 13, 2013
Downloads Total : 4
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 105
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 02, 2008