Powerful tool for quick screen capturing, annotation and screenshots sharing. Take screenshots (whole window, part of the screen or on-top window) in one keypress and use different graphical tools to highlight important or erase private fragments of screen. Crop bitmap and annotate only desired area or windows. Intstantly upload screenshots onto specially provided public web-server and share them with your team. Additional information is stored inside PNG format that lets you re-open screenshots and continue editing them from the last action's point.
Screenshot Studio is compact, you don't need any additional packages (like .NET) to be installed.
A brief list of features:
- All-in-one Tool: create, edit, save and load screenshots from one place in a few clicks
Grab Everything: screens can be grabbed from standard, Direct3D and OpenGL modes
- Powerful Annotation System: you will need just a couple of seconds to highlight important fragments of your screenshot. Screenshot Studio is extremely recommended for those who spend hours annotating pictures using standard applications like MS Paint and other ones. Standard instruments palette includes: Text Fields, Freeform Drawings, Vector Lines, Rectangles and Ellipses with alpha blending support
- Different output formats including: PNG, JPEG, BMP, HTML, MHT, ZIP, etc. In case of using PNG you can load screenshot to the program back and continue editing from the point you finished previously
- Native File Format lets you creating of screenshot projects to maintain and modify required screenshots
- Fast and Free Publication Engine: it takes just a few seconds to upload pictures to the public site and get a FREE link for their distribution over WWW
- Quick Export into external editors: need more image processing instruments? Quickly export screenshots into external editor and do what you need.
This tool is ideal for program testers and developers for bugs publishing and documentation.
Platform: Win98,WinME,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Ho
Link to Screenshot Studio sample code
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Jan 16, 2007
Last check for an update: Mar 28, 2017
Last version date: Mar 13, 2009
Page Visit: 66
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 26, 2008