GUI builder tool for Java Swing applications. With jvider you can easily design graphical user interfaces for Java applets and applications.
- standard Java Swing components are used;
- gridBagLayout is used for layout (no absolute positioning);
- interactive UI design with drag & resize features;
- testing UI on the fly without compiling;
- ability to save/load your designs;
- view and export produced Java source code as Frame or Applet;
- intuitive interface. Easy to understand and comprihend;
- Custom JavaBeans supported;
- easy to get started with tutorial and samples provided;
- JavaBeans support.
jvider supports these components :
JPanel, JButton, JToggleButton, JCheckBox, JRadioButton, JTextField, JTextArea, JLabel, JTable , JComboBox, JList, JTabbedPane, JProgressBar, JSlider, JTree, JSplitPane.
This tool is platform independent and runs on all environments that support JavaTM Virtual Machine (VM).
Platform: Not Applicable
Link to jvider sample code
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: May 23, 2017
Last version date: Jan 15, 2016
Page Visit: 68
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 12, 2008