HexTemplate gives you a convenient way to view binary files with a specific structure. HexTemplate includes a visual template editor. Unlike many similar programs, the HexTemplate template editor doesn?t require any special skills or knowledge of programming and script languages. It allows you to create the template you need easily using the mouse and shortcut menus. The template you?re editing is shown as a tree to make it easier to understand the template structure.
With built-in data types you can create complex structures such as:
- conditional branch ? the switch/case fields
- iterations (multiple repetitions) and grouping ? the block field
- recursion (multiple nesting) ? the anchor/reference fields
- bit sets and flags ? the bitset/bits fields
HexTemplate has a necessary set of data types for displaying templates of any complexity. They are:
- Character data type ? char
- Numeric data type ? number
- String data type ? string
- Binary data stream ? binary
- Bit sets ? bitset
The program is constantly developed and improved. The developers add new data types and features at users? requests and on their own initiative.
You can download the product from our web site free of charge and try it for 15 days at no expense.
What's New in this Release: Release
Link to HexTemplate sample code
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinXP,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,Windows2003
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Apr 24, 2017
Last version date: Jan 29, 2015
Page Visit: 114
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 13, 2008