The Secure File Transfer Protocol provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case. It is the standard file transfer protocol for use with the SSH2 protocol.
wodSFTP.NET is a dotnet implemenation of client side of this protocol which is reliable and easy to use.
SFTP protocol is designed to provide primarily file transfer, but also more general file system access on the remote server - in secure manner. SFTP protocol assumes it is running on secure channel (secure channel is implemented in wodSFTP.NET), thus no plaintext passwords or file information is exposed to the network.
wodSFTP.NET supports the most important PutFile (for file uploading) and GetFile (for file downloading) methods, but also
* MakeDir and RemoveDir to create and delete directories,
* DeleteFile to delete file on the server,
* ListItems event to list files in some directory on remote server,
* GetAttributes and SetAttributes to retrieve and set attributes for the file,
* Resume property to resume broken transfers,
* Blocking mode to execute methods and wait until they are completed.
* ASCII and Binary file transfers to handle different data types....
* Done event that is fired when executed method is completed - a perfect place to initiate new command...
Provided samples will guide you how to take full power of wodSFTP.NET in dotnet environment!
What's New in this Release: 3.4.1 July 20, 2010
* Support for aes128-ctr, aes192-ctr, aes256-ctr encryption algorithms
Link to wodSFTP.NET sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows2000,Windows2003
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Jan 04, 2008
Last check for an update: Feb 23, 2017
Last version date: Apr 14, 2002
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 108
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 24, 2008