***This is win32 dynamic dll library, provided only for VC (and similar) customers that prefer to use win32 dynamic library over ActiveX version. Only limited support is available for this product. Customers using other programming environment should try using ActiveX instead***
The Secure File Transfer Protocol provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case. It is the standard file transfer protocol for use with the SSH2 protocol.
wodSFTPdll library implements client side of this protocol which is reliable and easy to use.
SFTP protocol is designed to provide primarily file transfer, but also more general file system access on the remote server - in secure manner. SFTP protocol assumes it is running on secure channel (secure channel is implemented in wodSFTPdll), thus no plaintext passwords or file information is exposed to the network.
This library implements protocol that is also used in well known SCP (Secure Copy) command on UNIX systems. Internally, SCP client opens SFTP connection with the server for file transfer (much better than calling RCP over SSH connection).
wodSFTPdll supports the most important PutFile (for file uploading) and GetFile (for file downloading) methods, but also
* PutData and GetData to copy string variable to/from remote file,
* MakeDir and RemoveDir to create and delete directories,
* DeleteFile to delete file on the server,
* ListItems event to list files in some directory on remote server
* GetAttributes and SetAttributes to retrieve and set attributes for the file (or directory),
* Resume property to resume broken transfers,
* Blocking mode to execute methods and wait until they are completed.
* Password and PublicKey properties that determine type of authentication with the server
* ASCII and Binary file transfers to handle different data types....
* Done event that is fired when executed method is completed - a perfect place to initiate new command
What's New in this Release: 3.6.2 March 14, 2013
* Significant SFTP upload and download speed increase
Link to wodSFTPdll sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows2000,Windows2003
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Jan 06, 2008
Last check for an update: Sep 14, 2014
Last version date: Mar 08, 2002
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 75
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 24, 2008