The Windows/CE Standard Serial Communications Library for eVB (WSC4eVB) is a serial port communication library for Embedded Visual Basic (eVB) programs for the Pocket PC (PPC) and the Handheld PC (HPC).
WSC4eVB includes 33 serial port functions plus XMODEM and YMODEM protocols, and a selection of eVB example programs. Requires Microsoft Embedded Tools 3.0.
WSC4eVB features include:
* Can control any serial device connected to the serial port.
* Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
* Is fully thread safe.
* Supports Windows/CE Pocket PC (PPC) and Handheld PC (HPC).
* Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Win/CE API functions only.
* Also use with eVC (Embedded Visual C/C++).
The evaluation version of WSC4eVB is fully functional and can be downloaded from www.marshallsoft.com/wsc4evb.htm
Link to Win/CE Std Serial Comm Lib for eVB sample code
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Apr 20, 2017
Last version date: Jul 21, 2003
Page Visit: 83
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 30, 2008