WiFi-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage wireless networks and settings in Windows XP SP2/SP3 and Vista using one set of API functions. Also WiFi-Manager provides a COM interface for all API functions so you can simply control WiFi settings from VB or such .NET languages as VB.NET or C#.
WiFi-Manager contains functions for enumerating WiFi adapters, enumerating available networks and getting their settings, functions for connecting and disconnecting to networks, functions for working with wireless networks profiles and much more!
- Supports Windows XP SP2/SP3 and Windows Vista via one set of API.
- Supports networks with Open, Shared, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK authentification.
- Supports networks with WEP, TKIP, AES data encryption.
- API for enumerating WiFi adapters and getting or setting their properties.
- API for enumeration available wireless networks and getting their properties.
- API for connecting, disconnecting to wireless networks.
- API for working with network profiles: creating, loading, saving, changing network profiles. For both Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista all network profiles are stored in XML format according to Windows Vista Native WiFi specifications.
- API for working with Windows Firewall.
- API for working with general network adapters (both WiFi and LAN).
- Additional API for such operations as pinging, getting, setting IP address of adapters, etc.
- Unicode support.
- Can be used with a lot of programming languages (any language that supports DLLs or COM objects).
- Sample projects with complete source code for various programming languages (C++, Delphi, VB, VB.NET, C#) are available as well as detailed documentation for APIs, structures and types.
What's New in this Release: A lot of new features added.
Link to WiFi-Manager sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultima
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Mar 19, 2007
Last check for an update: Jan 16, 2017
Last version date: Dec 03, 2012
Downloads Total : 2
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 114
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 27, 2008