VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASA is based on the Embedded SQL database interface, provide direct access to Sybase ASA and allows avoiding Borland Database Engine (BDE), ODBC, ADO, SQL Links and Sybase Open Client.
- High-performance native access to Sybase ASA.
- Compatibility with standard and third-party Delphi data-aware controls.
- Easy installation and distribution.
- You don?t need to install and to configure Sybase Open Client.
- No additional Sybase DLLs needed when deploying your applications.
- Full BLOB support.
- Minimized driver size and use of system resources.
- Cross-platform support via Borland CLX for Windows and Linux.
- Royalty-free product. This means you have to register VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASA for each developer, but not for each user of the application you have developed.
- Borland Delphi 6.2
- Borland Delphi 7.1
- Borland Delphi for .Net 8
- Borland Delphi 2005
- Borland Delphi 2006
- Borland C++ Builder 6.0
- Sybase ASA 8.0.2
- Sybase ASA 9.0.0
- Sybase ASA 9.0.1
- Sybase ASA 9.0.2
To download the VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASA Trial, please visit: http://www.visoco.com/download/
Thank you for cooperation!
VISOCO Software Team
What do you
think aboutVISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASA (Win32)
Add your comment
What's New in this Release: Version 2.0 (06-March-06)
ADDED: Delphi 2006 support
CHANGED: Changed a transaction handling
FIXED: Fixed a bug with wrong format of VARBINARY parameter.
Version 1.2 (01-August-05)
CHANGED: In the implementation of the handling of NUMERIC/DECIMAL parameters.
Version 1.1 (12-January-05)
Link to VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASA (Win32) sample code
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinXP,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,Windows2003
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Feb 25, 2017
Last version date: Mar 06, 2006
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 215
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 30, 2008