TurboFTP SDK is a powerful ActiveX/.Net-ready component and offers a full set of FTP functionalities like connect to an FTP server, upload or download files, view remote directory listings, rename or delete remote files, etc. TurboFTP SDK component provides a set of clear and easy-to-use interfaces for fulfilling these FTP operations. A summary of TurboFTP SDK features as follows:
- Supports blocking and non-blocking modes for calling methods.
- Supports SSL/TLS, including implicit and explicit SSL, SSL client certificate.
- Supports SSH.COM and OpenSSH public key format in SFTP.
- Supports clear data channel (for listing retrieval or file transfer) and Clear Command Channel (CCC) in SSL/TLS based FTP.
- Supports a full range of FTP servers and remote directory listing formats including UNIX, UNIX-compatible, DOS-style, VMS, VAX, OS/2, AS-400, Novell Netware (v4 and onwards), VxWorks and Apple OS.
- OTP S/Key (MD4, MD5) password encryption.
- Supports Dialup Networking. Features AutoDial which automatically establishes a dialup connection before connecting to a remote server.
- Supports on-the-fly data compression using MODE Z.
- Supports upload and download resume.
- Automatically re-connects if connection drops and resumes interrupted transfer.
- Ability to transfer files larger than 4Gb (available on NTFS file system).
- Firewall support, including HTTP proxy, SOCKS 4, SOCKS 4a and SOCKS 5.
- Converts server file time in local time zone according to specified time offset.
- Built-in interface that provides a set of methods to decompress archives of Zip(*.zip), GZip(*.gz), Tar(*.tar), Gzipped Tar(*.tgz) formats and create archives in these formats.
What's New in this Release: improved ssh transfer speed
Link to TurboFTP SDK sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,WinOther,Other,WinServer,W
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Mar 20, 2017
Last version date: Feb 01, 2017
Downloads Total : 2
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 152
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 02, 2008