With help of SSLBlackbox ActiveX edition your Visual Basic or C++ application can
* secure internet communications with industry standard SSL/TLS protocols
* handle TLS connection in synchronous and as asynchronous operation modes
* support modern TLS extensions
* transfer files securely to remove servers using FTP and FTPS (FTP over SSL) protocols
* access Web data using HTTP and HTTPS protocols
SSLBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL edition) is a comprehensive collection of ActiveX controls that add client-side and server-side support for SSL / TLS family of protocols to your Visual Basic or C++ applications.
SSLBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSL / TLS protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSLBlackbox is compatible with all major SSL / TLS servers and clients on the market.
This is ActiveX/DLL version
What's New in this Release: DNSSEC support
Link to SSLBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) sample code
Platform: WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Dec 09, 2016
Last version date: May 04, 2010
Downloads Total : 2
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 77
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 15, 2008