With help of SSHBlackbox ActiveX Edition your Visual Basic or C++ application can
* access shell on remote SSH server
* execute commands remotely
* create client-side and server-side tunnels secured with SSH encryption mechanisms
* create custom SSH-secured transports
* authenticate on remote servers using password, public key, X.509 certificate or Kerberos protocol
* generate and manage SSH keys
SSHBlackbox (ActiveX edition) is a comprehensive collection of ActiveX controls that add client-side support for SSH (Secure Shell) to your Windows applications.
SSHBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSHBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is ActiveX edition which can be used with Visual Basic, C++ or other development tool which supports ActiveX controls.
What's New in this Release: DNSSEC support
Link to SSHBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) sample code
Platform: WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Dec 04, 2016
Last version date: May 04, 2010
Page Visit: 101
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 15, 2008