Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
SolidLicense is a software based license protection system.
SolidLicense is delivered as libraries that you may include in your software statically or dynamically. Then you can use the functions from within your product. It can be directly included in your Visual Basic 6 projects and can also be used to protect Microsoft Office extensions and AddIns as well as for Microsoft Access based products.
You will get a license generator. You can use this program to generate license keys (strings). Additionally, you will get the libraries that you may link with your software. These libraries contain functions for checking license keys and for answering questions like:
- Is a license key entered by a customer valid?
- Is the license key on the computer where the customer wants to use it valid?
- How long (how many days) is the license key still valid?
- Is it an unrestricted key or a key for an evaluating version of your software?
- How many objects is the customer allowed to edit? (You may assign up to five additional attributes to the license key. You can read these from your software later on.)
- Does the customer data entered by your customer correspond to the data hashed inside the license key?
SolidLicense does not dictate a special license model or prefabricated dialogs for your software, but supports you while implementing your copy protection and license management systems, however you imagine the details and handling by your customer. Optionally, you may use the prefabricated dialogs of the libraries to make the integration into your product as easy and fast as possible.
SolidLicense provides you with the technological basis for generating and queuing license keys that you may supply with almost any additional information.
And thereby SolidLicense is one of the best priced professional license protection systems!
Also available for .NET.
Platform: Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Tablet PC Edition 20
Link to SolidLicense .VB6 sample code
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Aug 02, 2009
Last check for an update: Oct 22, 2016
Last version date: Oct 13, 2012
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 115
Malware Status: Not scanned yet