With help of SFTPBlackbox your Visual Basic or Visual C++ application can
* Upload and download files and directories to / from wide range of SFTP servers
* Delete and rename files and directories on remote server
* Read and write remote files by chunks
* Support full range of file and directory operations, defined by SFTP protocol (versions 2 to 6 of the protocol)
* Authenticate using SSH keys, passwords, X.509 certificates or Kerberos protocol
* Generate and validate SSH keys
* Store SSH keys on cryptographic hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards)
SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX edition) is a comprehensive collection of ActiveX controls that add client-side support for SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) to your Visual Basic or Visual C++ applications.
SFTPBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH/SFTP protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SFTPBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is ActiveX edition which can be used with Visual Basic, C++ or other development tool which supports ActiveX controls.
What's New in this Release: DNSSEC support
Link to SFTPBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) sample code
Platform: WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Mar 27, 2017
Last version date: May 04, 2010
Page Visit: 97
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 15, 2008