SecureBlackbox (ActiveX edition) is the comprehensive component collection for network and document security.
* OpenPGPBlackbox - encrypt, sign, compress, decrypt and verify your documents and data using OpenPGP standard. Create, sign, revoke and manage OpenPGP keys.
* SFTPBlackbox - transfer files and perform other file operations using secure SFTP protocol.
* SSHBlackbox - access remote shell, execute commands remotely, create secure tunnels, transfer your application data using SSH protocol.
* PKIBlackbox - Generate, validate and manage objects of Public Key Infrastructure (X.509 certificates, certificate requests, certificate revokation lists, certificate storages etc.). Get access to cryptography hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards).
* SSLBlackbox - support SSL and TLS protocols to secure your client and server applications.
* FTPSBlackbox - transfer files securely using FTP and FTP-over-SSL (also known as FTPS or FTP/SSL).
* HTTPBlackbox - access web sites via HTTP and HTTPS protocols with Gzip compression
Unlike other components SecureBlackbox contains original implementation of all encryption algorithms and security protocols and doesn't use third-party libraries.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Active X category
What's New in this Release: * Complete Unicode support
* 64-bit version
* Group file operations in FTPS client
* Elliptic Curve Cryptography support in OpenPGP
* More secure algorithms in secure (SSH-based and TLS-based) protocols
Link to SecureBlackbox (ActiveX/DLL) sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: May 24, 2017
Last version date: Oct 10, 2012
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 221
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 22, 2008