Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
The progress bar is typically used when an application performs tasks such as project progress or sales activity. Users of an application might consider an application non-informative if there is no visual cue. By using the progress bar in your SharePoint lists, you provide the user with the rich and live information related to the status of values in your lists.
ArtfulBits Progress column provide users with the ability to make SharePoint lists more visual by allowing displaying numerical data in the page of percentage-based progress bar. Column settings are specified in order to adjust the column to your needs (background color, progress color, text color, progress width, etc.)
Professional progress bar style with elegant feature for displaying percentage values above 100% will make your SharePoint list modern and stylish.
You can easily convert ArtfulBits Progress column into standard numerical column and vice-versa in single click.
- Visualizes percentage data using graphical progress bar
- Professional progress bar look and feel
- Advanced look and feel customization
- Elegance way to percentage values above 100% (see screenshots)
- Two-way conversion between "ArtfulBits Progress" column and standard SharePoint percentage "Numeric" column
Why ArtfulBits Progress Column?
ArtfulBits Progress column allows you to display percentage value as progress bar. Fully customization allows you to set look and feel of progress bar regarding you site theme.
What's New in this Release: New Features:
- Calculated value support added (based on other list columns)
- Added Datasheet view support (without converting), including edit mode
- Allowed assembly partially trusted callers
- Added "Save site as template" support
Link to Progress Column sample code
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Feb 07, 2010
Last check for an update: Oct 23, 2016
Last version date: Jun 09, 2011
Page Visit: 91
Malware Status: Not scanned yet