MzPDF is a toolkit for generating PDF files very easily. The toolkit was designed in a way that makes the integration process with any application very simple.
1. Easy to use: We’re aware of the fact that PDF integration into your application can be hard and very expensive sometimes. Taking that into consideration, we designed our toolkit with simplicity in mind. Our tutorial will demonstrate how simple it’s to integrate our toolkit with Microsoft® WordPad® project. It’s less than 15 minutes task.
2. No required knowledge of PDF is needed: Yes we mean that. You don’t need to learn any of the PDF format details. You’ll only need to understand the very simple yet powerful API’s that we’re providing to start creating PDF files.
No need to remind you that this will mean no training time for your programmers thus, less development cost for your product.
3. Rocket Speed: The toolkit can generate large PDF files very fast.
4. API and DotNET support.
5. Win32 and Win64 support.
6. Inexpensive toolkit: The toolkit price is reasonable compared to other competitor libraries available.
7. Small size redistributables: The size of the toolkit redistributables is about 600Kb. This means that you’ll add the PDF support to your application with a cost of about 600Kb to the setup size.
8. Full Technical Support: We provide full technical support for our toolkit. 24/7.
9. Different PDF versions: The MzPDF toolkit can generate PDF files with the versions (v1.3, v1.4, v1.5 and v1.6).
10. Compressed PDF files: The SDK generates highly compressed PDF files.
11. Document Information: The SDK supports document information, so you can fill in the needed information for the PDF files. This includes (Title, Subject, Author and Keywords).
The evaluation version of MzPDF toolkit draws a watermark across the generated PDF pages. You can order MzPDF to get rid of this restriction.
What's New in this Release: DotNET support, Win64 platform, Vista support,PDF toolkit,PDF programmer,PDF SDK, PDF activex
Link to MzPDF Toolkit sample code
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 31, 2006
Last check for an update: Apr 22, 2017
Last version date: Nov 15, 2007
Page Visit: 53
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 25, 2008