Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
LightningChart Basic is a free, lite version of the fastest chart in the world for .NET and Windows, LightningChart Pro. The LightningChart Basic is a multi-purpose chart component with modern, very customizable looks. It provides good real-time monitoring performance while keeping the CPU overhead extremely low.
LightningChart Basic allows using very high line point counts, high screen resolution and huge amout of series to be displayed, while maintaining good refresh rate allowing smooth X-dimensional scrolling.
- Draws huge amounts of measured data as graphs in real-time, very smoothly.
- Full 64-bit support. Utilizes over 2 GB memory (in 64-bit systems).
- Various series types: PointLines, FreeformLines, Bars, Bands, Constant lines
- Built-in series tracking cursors
- Series and chart event marker indicators
- Two Y axes/chart: stacked or layered
- Different X-axis real-time monitoring scrolling modes: Scrolling, stepping
- Automatic scale fitting, grids and divisions
- Fast scale setting with mouse
- Zoom and Pan operations
- Scrollbars with 64-bit value range
- Comprehensive user interface customization: Fonts, alpha colors, line styles, point styles, bitmaps, fills, smoke effects, blinking effects, anti-aliased lines
- Print and export features
Platform: Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
Link to LightningChart Basic sample code
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Feb 18, 2012
Last check for an update: May 20, 2017
Last version date: Oct 26, 2011
Downloads Total : 3
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 109
Malware Status: Not scanned yet