GdTwain Pro SDK is powerful an easy to use ActiveX component for developers to control TWAIN devices such as scanners, digital cameras and capture cards.
It also provides a full featured Image Viewer control.
With GdTwain Pro SDK you can fully control the image acquisition process, scan images from an automatic document feeder, clean up images, enhance image applying filters like auto border removal, Despeckle, automatic deskew, and more..
GdTwain Pro SDK has the ability to save images to disk or upload images to FTP server.
It can be used in any environment of development that supports ActiveX/COM controls.
- Use easily, all the TWAIN device capabilities defined into the TWAIN 1.9 specifications
- Use the default user interface included with the TWAIN driver or use your own.
- Data source enumeration and selection
- Acquire an image to handle, to file, (multipage Tiff support), to clipboard, byte array, HBitmap
- Acquire an image to FTP server
- Display a captured image into an advanced Viewer Control
- Support for 1bit, 4bits, 8bits, 16bits, 24bits, 32bits, 48bits and 64bits color depth
- Image enhancement and image filter functions
- Advanced Text processing: add text with semi transparency effect, draw rotated text...
- Adjust the twain device image resolution (DPI)
- Defines the twain device capture area
- Defines the twain device brightness, contrast and gamma
- Enable / disable ADF feeder
- Enable / disable Auto-Scan mode
- Enable / disable duplex scanning
- Enable / disable Automatic Deskew
- Enable / disable Automatic Rotation
- Enable / disable Automatic Border Detection
- Enable / disable Automatic Brightness
- Enable / disable all the other twain device capabilities
- Select the twain device pixel type, B/W Color, Gray color, RGB color, CMYK color
- support for native, Memory Buffered and file transfer mode
- Provides high and low level API
What's New in this Release: Barcode recognition, RAW format support
Link to GdTwain Pro SDK sample code
Platform: WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows Vista Home
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 09, 2007
Last check for an update: Jan 15, 2017
Last version date: Oct 21, 2009
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 86
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 29, 2008