GdImageBox Pro ActiveX is an Image Viewer which supports many image formats like tiff, multi-page tiff, gif, animated gif, jpeg, png, wmf, wbmp, pcx, pnm, j2k, jp2, hdr, psd, tga, jng, exr, dds, ppm, sgi, pbm, pgm, xbm, xpm, koala, iff...
With GdImageBox Pro you can view, zoom, rotate, define custom display area, zoom on area, play animated gif, display multi pages tiff files, use custom zoom step value, use keyboard to scroll image, set custom display quality mode...
GdImageBox Pro ActiveX can be used in any environment of development that supports ActiveX/COM controls like VC++, vb6, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, Visual Studio.NET 2003 & 2005 & 2008, vb.net, MS Access, Windev...
This SDK includes an Image viewer container class: GdImageBoxCnt (like a vb picturebox, can contain other controls placed on it).
- Display image from files
- Display image from string, array of bytes, IStream or IUnknown binary data
- Display image from Clipboard, StdPicture, IPicture, HBitmap, DIB, gdiplus handle...
- Display image from distant server using HTTP or FTP protocol
- Read metadata from an image: EXIF Tags, GPS Tags, Thumbnails Tags, IPTC tags...
- Display large image file
- HSL, CMY, CMYK, RGB, ARGB, sRGB64, ICM, ICM2 color spaces management
- Support lzw, ccitt3, ccitt4, rle, jpeg 2000, deflate, ojpeg, and Jpeg compression
- Support from 1-bit to 128-bits color depth
- Advanced rotations 90, 180, 270, 360, Flip X, Flip Y
- Area processing
- User define display area
- Animated Gif Viewer
- Advanced scrollbar and auto-size features
- Built in tools including hand tool, pan and zoom, rectangle selection
- Move / Scroll the image by mouse drag
- Zoom enhance, zoom by height, by width, fit to page...
- User define Zoom and user define area zoom
- Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Change image zoom or position with mouse wheel
- Smooth Scrolling
- Save and restore the specifies position of image
Platform: Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Vista Star
Link to GdImageBox Pro ActiveX sample code
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 30, 2007
Last check for an update: Dec 01, 2016
Last version date: Sep 18, 2009
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 108
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 24, 2008