Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Follow-Up Column enables due date flags similar to Outlook follow-up functionality. Applying of flags to the list item allows adding of visual reminder in a natural way. Such feature releases from necessity of keeping in mind routine things like "What I have to do today" or "What I will need to finish in next two weeks".
The component derives from Date and Time column behaviour so you can filter and sort values in this column by standard action.
Follow-Up column includes several flags with dates, such as Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Next Week or can be associated with custom date.
- Set flag with due date from predefined list: Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Next Week or Custom
- Different options of follow-up visualization using combinations of flag, text and date
- Support of sorting and filtering features
- Support of different calendars (Gregorian, Japanese Emperor Era, Korean Tangun Era, Hijri, etc.)
- Two-way conversion between ArtfulBits Follow-Up and standard SharePoint Date and Time column
- Language pack support (desired localization could be added by request)
Why ArtfulBits Follow-Up Column?
Main purpose of Follow-Up Column component is items flagging with due date option (messages, meeting request, tasks, events, etc). Follow-Up Column is useful for great Outlook experience enhanced by integration with SharePoint lists.
What's New in this Release: New Features:
- Added Datasheet view support
- Added "Save site as template" support
- Allowed filtering of Follow-Up column values in List View (for SP2007)
- Improved new/edit Follow-Up value behavior (no page postback occurs on value changing)
- Set date to today on item
Link to Follow-Up Column for SharePoint sample code
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Apr 19, 2010
Last check for an update: Oct 21, 2016
Last version date: Jun 09, 2011
Page Visit: 108
Malware Status: Not scanned yet