Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
dotConnect for SQLite is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL, it introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
* Database Application Development Extensions. dotConnect for SQLite has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design-time component editors, wizards and managers, toolset for live data binding, DDEX, and much more.
* SQLite Advanced Features Support. dotConnect for SQLite allows developers to harness full capabilities of the SQLite server. dotConnect for SQLite supports such SQLite-specific features as user-defined functions, CEROD, SEE, and SQLiteCrypt extensions, and others.
* Optimized Code. dotConnect for SQLite assemblies are implemented using optimized code and
advanced data access algorithms.
* ORM Support. dotConnect for SQLite offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models - Entity Developer. dotConnect for SQLite supports Entity Framework v1 - v6.1, NHibernate, and LinqConnect (formerly LINQ to SQLite) - our own ORM solution, closely compatible to Microsoft LINQ to SQL,
while extending its functionality with its own features.
* Support for ASP.NET Identity 1 and 2
* Sync Framework Support
dotConnect for SQLite supports SQLite engine version 3 and higher.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Embarcadero Delphi Prism
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007
What's New in this Release: - The ADO.NET implementation of ASP.NET Identity and ASP.NET Identity 2.0 support is added
- SQLiteUtils class is added
- The SQLiteScript.Cancel() method is added to stop query execution
Link to dotConnect for SQLite sample code
Platform: WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Sep 21, 2012
Last check for an update: Oct 25, 2016
Last version date: Jul 10, 2014
Page Visit: 74
Malware Status: Not scanned yet