Docmail Word .Net is an ASP.NET component is clever at automatically send email HTML after conversion Documents Doc to HTML. It's very easy way just:
- define the fields "from", "to", "object";
- pass the address of the SMTP server, user name, password;
- point corresponding HTML file.
Docmail Word .Net is an ASP Net component that can convert automatically Document DOC to HTML Web page. It also supports conversion of several directions between Word file formats DOC, HTML, RTF, TXT, XML, DOCX (only for Microsoft Office(R) 2007). The component requires Microsoft Office(R) installed.
Docmail Word .Net converts Documents DOC to HTML with tables, graphs, images, hyperlinks, fonts etc. The component is really intelligible and packed with ready-to-use 2 fully featured demos written in both C# and Visual Basic. It is very quickly with the help of the component to compose any web or windows application that will be able to convert one or batch of Word DOC, Word DOCX or Word RTF files. Also Docmail Word .Net has facility to send by email resulting HTML file as a report.
- DOC to HTML, DOC to RTF, DOC to TXT, DOC to XML, DOC to DOCX;
- DOCX to HTML, DOCX to RTF, DOCX to TXT, DOCX to XML, DOCX to DOC;
- RTF to HTML, RTF to DOC, RTF to TXT, RTF to XML, RTF to DOCX;
- TXT to HTML, TXT to DOC, TXT to RTF, TXT to XML, TXT to DOCX;
1. Very quick conversion!
2. Convert Word files to different formats DOC to HTML, DOC to RTF, DOC to TXT, DOC to XML, DOC to DOCX.
3. Work with versions Microsoft Office(R) 2000 and above.
4. Strict copying of Word DOC file formatting.
5. You need just 3 lines source code for successful conversion.
6. Send resulting HTML file with attachments via email as a report.
7. Compose Outlook letter with embedded resulting HTML file.
What's New in this Release: Allows to convert whole DOC to HTML.
Composes the Outlook letter using resulting HTML.
It's possible to send mail with resulting HTML.
Attach files to sending letter.
Link to Docmail Word .Net sample code
Platform: WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Win
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Mar 26, 2009
Last check for an update: Mar 26, 2017
Last version date: Mar 11, 2009
Downloads Total : 2
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 68
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 30, 2009