Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
ArtfulBits DateTime Column is similar to standard SharePoint DateTime column. Essential feature of our component is cross-browser support (IE, Mozilla, Opera, Safari and Google Chrome compatible).
Min and Max date allows to define date range for this column values. The easiest way of adding cross-browser support for existing SharePoint DateTime column is to use ArtfulBits DateTime column conversion feature.
Apart from the common Gregorian calendar, this also includes several other calendars that use different year and month systems, such as the Gregorian Arabic calendar. All supported calendars are listed below:
- Gregorian Middle East French
- Gregorian Arabic
- Gregorian Transliterated English
- Gregorian Transliterated French
- Cross-browser support (IE, Mozilla, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.)
- Support for all Gregorian calendars
- Ability to set minimum and maximum value for DateTime column value
- Compatible with SharePoint themes
- Fast client-side rendering
- Two-way conversion between ArtfulBits DateTime column and standard SharePoint DateTime column
- Language pack support (desired localization could be added by request)
Why ArtfulBits DateTime Column?
The answer is simple - it is quick way to make your Date Time controls cross-browser compatible. DateTime picker works correctly in all modern browsers instead standard SharePoint picker. The column allows to select dates and times, restrict date and time ranges, specify display settings.
What's New in this Release: Improvements:
- Added support for new licensing model (ArtfulBits License Manager v1.4)
- Added "Save site as template" support
Link to DateTime Column sample code
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Sep 03, 2012
Last check for an update: May 22, 2017
Last version date: Jun 03, 2011
Page Visit: 94
Malware Status: Not scanned yet