Professional serial communication library - DLL for Windows & MSDOS libraries.
* State-driven file transfer libraries allow Xmodem, Ymodem, and Zmodem(w/ crash recovery) file transfers on multiple ports at the same time.
* Built-in hardware and software handshaking for flow control (DTR/DSR, RTS/CTS, XON/XOFF).
* Asynchronously call user's C/C++ or assembly functions on any serial communication or timed event (receive, transmit, modem, or status change interrupt event, buffer count events, specific character reception, error events, and much more).
* Automatic UART type detection; 16650, 16550 support (including FIFO).
* Support baud rates in excess of 115,200 baud, with the ability to use today's high-powered communications devices.
* Completely port re-entrant, allowing it to be time-sliced.
* Complete manual in Help/Hypertext format. HARDCOPY AVAILABLE.
* Extensive statistics on every port(bytes lost, sent, received, errors, etc.).
* Only library that really allows you to combine different multiport cards in one PC under MSDOS including Digiboard, Arnet, Boca Research, GTEK, etc.
* Very easy to use (short learning curve).
* Same API for Windows and MSDOS.
* Extensive set of examples.
* Microsoft Visual C/C++, Borland C/C++, Access, Visual Basic, Professional Basic, QuickBasic, & all compilers & tools that can call DLLs (e.g. LabView, Delphi, etc).
* Virtually all Hayes compatible modems.
* Any number of ports running concurrently
* Any device that has a Windows serial communication driver (multiport card, USB - serial hubs & modems, PCMCIA).
* Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 3.1, MSDOS.
Platform: Win 3.1x,Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Win
Link to COMM-DRV/Lib Standard Edition sample code
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Apr 30, 2017
Last version date: Nov 10, 2003
Downloads Total : 3
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 102
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 02, 2008