Delphi TCP and UDP socket library client/server component. Features of the library include:
- Supports all versions of 32-bit and 64-bit Delphi: Delphi 4 through Delphi XE8 and Delphi 10 Seattle.
- Use to create both clients and servers.
- Supports "one time" passwords.
- Data and files can be encrypted and decrypted.
- Supports using session keys.
- Supports secure and private messaging.
- Use with the MarshallSoft AES Encryption Library for strong encryption/decryption.
- Create chat servers and clients.
- Create client/server file transfer programs.
- Create client programs to talk to TCP servers (POP3, IMAP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, etc,).
- Connect to a device by sending commands to its IP address.
- Create SMTP proxy programs extracting a copy of all recipient addresses.
- Create POP3 proxy programs that filter incoming email for Spam.
- Create HTTP proxy used to filter content.
- Send and receive data buffers or entire files.
- Servers can handle multiple connections concurrently.
- Allows multiple servers and clients to run simultaneously.
- Can specify the maximum number of connections that the server will accept.
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows: Windows XP through Windows 10.
- Supports both TCP and UDP protocols.
- Includes multiple examples.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Can be used with C/C++, Visual Basic, Power BASIC, Delphi, FoxPro, dBase, and Xbase
- License covers all programming languages.
- Purchase with or without C source code for the DLLs.
- Fully functional evaluation version.
What's New in this Release: Added CSC_SET_CLOSE_TIMEOUT to cscSetInteger(). Added cscMulticast() that receives multicast UDP packets; Added cscClientExt() that binds to a local IP address. Fixed bad CSC_BAD_OFFSET error sometimes returned by crcCryptoPutFile(). Added VS2012 and VS2013 project files.
Link to Client/Server Comm Lib for Delphi sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,Wi
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Feb 26, 2017
Last version date: Apr 15, 2015
Downloads Total : 5
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 315
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 11, 2008