EAGetMail enables your ActiveX, C#, VB.NET, JScript.NET, ASP.NET or other .NET framework applications to parse and receive email based on POP3/IMAP4 protocol. Many advanced features are supported including:
- User Authentication and SSL Connection
- Digital Signature and E-mail Encryption/Decryption (S/MIME)
- Unique Identifier (UIDL) in POP3 and IMAP4 protocol
- Parse Bounced Email (delivery-report)
- Work with winmail.dat (TNEF Parser)
- Seperate builds of run-time assembly for .Net Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.5 and .Net Compact Framework 2.0, 3.5
- Search mails in IMAP4 Folder.
- Samples for PocketPC/Windows Mobile/.NET Compact Framework.
- Provides both pure .NET class and ActiveX/COM interface
- Retrieving emails by EAGetMail Service in background.
Easy-to-use and featured examples are included in the installation file.
In the new version, winmail.dat(TNEF) parser is improved.
What do you
think aboutEAGetMail POP3 & IMAP4 ActiveX Component
Add your comment
What's New in this Release: Provides both pure .NET class and ActiveX/COM interface; Retrieving emails by EAGetMail Service in background.
Link to EAGetMail POP3 & IMAP4 ActiveX Component sample code
Platform: Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Oct 24, 2016
Last version date: Oct 15, 2010
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 113
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 15, 2008