Alvas.ShapeForms for .Net (Windows.Forms) is a collection of 100% native CLR compliant controls written in C#.
Collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create high quality professional applications with nonrectangular forms such as Windows Media Player.
Requirements: .Net Framework v1.1 or later
Recommended: .Net Framework with Visual Studio .Net 2003 or later
How to use
1. Place some ShapeRegions or/and BitmapRegions on the form.
2. Place RegionManager on the form and set your Form property to the current form.
3. Set Form property of the RegionManager to true/false.
1. RegionBase which implements the basic functionality common to region controls.
2. ShapeRegion which represents a shaped region.
3. BitmapRegion which creates region from bitmap.
4. RegionManager component which manages the interaction of controls, derived from RegionBase (ShapeRegion and BitmapRegion).
What's New in this Release: Some bug-fixes and improvements.
Link to Alvas.ShapeForms sample code
Platform: WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Starter,Windo
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Dec 09, 2016
Last version date: Jan 03, 2005
Page Visit: 1250
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 17, 2008