Advanced Data Import VCL is a component suite for Borland Delphi and C++ Builder that allows you to import data from files of the most popular data formats to the database. You can import data from MS Excel, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, ODF and HTML. There will be no need to waste your time on tiresome data conversion - Advanced Data Import will do the task quickly, irrespective of the source data format.
* Data import from the most popular data formats: MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, OpenDocument format (ODF) and HTML
* Import of Unicode data (UTF-8, UTF-16/UCS-2, UTF-32/UCS-4). Automatic detection and manually preset text encoding for imported data
* Powerful component and property editors, which allow to set many import parameters at the design-time easily
High productivity even on slow computers
* Adjustable parameters for each type of import
* 100% native Delphi code for MS Excel 97, DBF, TXT, CSV - no additional libraries or programs needed for the components to work. OLE, DDE, BDE etc not required either
* Detailed help system and a demo application for a quicker mastering of the product
What's New in this Release: RAD Studio 2010 support is added.
In the Import Data wizard it is now possible to define the encoding when importing from text files.
Memory leaks are eliminated.
Other improvements and bug fixes.
Link to Advanced Data Import VCL sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,Wi
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Jan 17, 2008
Last check for an update: Feb 22, 2017
Last version date: Feb 25, 2010
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 122
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 24, 2008