Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
OpenWire Studio is a graphical and data flow codeless development and execution environment that contains the powerful stream processing technology that we have been perfecting for over a decade. No other software compilers or IDEs are required.
OpenWire Studio is designed to be extremely easy to use even by the most inexperienced users, while at the same time including very powerful and advanced features for the power users.
Its intuitive environment enables even non-software developers to build and execute applications simply by making wiring diagrams: The "wires" are like those connecting a TV to a VCR, or speakers to a surround system; the OpenWire pins are analogous to the jacks where you plug the wires in; and the OpenWire components correspond to the entertainment components (TV, speakers, etc.).
With OpenWire Studio, you can build your solution today. You simply:
1. Drag components from a palette
2. Draw wires to connect outputs to inputs
OpenWire Studio introduces a number of revolutionary features, such as:
- auto suggesting suitable components when a component is selected
- components and properties wildcard filtering
- Visual Live Binding for properties methods and events
- preview and grouping for undo/redo actions
- preview for the toolbox components
- in-place property editors
- hosted component editors/visualizers
- visual debugging
- live editing
- Built in Animation Engine
- Parallel and GP GPU execution
- and many more!
Platform: Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinVista,WinVista x64
Link to OpenWire Studio sample code
License: Free To Try
Development::Compilers & Interpreters
Date Added: Jul 07, 2013
Last check for an update: Mar 21, 2017
Last version date: Oct 15, 2015
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 81
Malware Status: Not scanned yet