COMM-DRV/Lib.Net is a professional serial communication library component for the .Net Windows development environment. It is extremely easy to use whether you are writing simple serial communication applications or complex enterprise applications. The documentation of this serial communication library is extremely easy to follow and includes examples for each component method. COMM-DRV/Lib.Net is royalty free.
* Supports C#, Visual Basic .Net.
* Support ALL .Net languages & tools.
* State-driven file transfer libraries allow Xmodem, Ymodem, and Zmodem file transfers on multiple ports at the same time.
* Support for ALL Hayes compatible modems (AT command set).
* Supports ALL single or multiport cards that include Windows drivers.
* Any number of ports may be active at the same time.
* Built-in hardware and software handshaking for flow control (DTR/DSR, RTS/CTS, XON/XOFF).
* Adjustable communication buffers of any size.
* Supports USB to RS232 converters, Ethernet to serial converters, and USB modems with their respective COM drivers.
* Extensive statistics on every port(bytes lost, sent, received, errors, etc.).
* Support baud rates in excess of 460K baud, with the ability to use today's high-powered communications devices.
* Compatible with the .Net Framework under COMM-DRV/Lib.Net supports Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows 98, & Windows Me.
* Completely port re-entrant, allowing it to be time-sliced.
* On line help.
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Vist
Link to COMM-DRV/Lib.Net Professional Edition sample code
License: Free To Try
Development::Compilers & Interpreters
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: May 18, 2017
Last version date: Nov 07, 2005
Downloads Total : 28
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 927
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 02, 2008