VBA Code Compare allows you to compare and merge any Visual Basic code embedded into a VBA project (macros, sheet code, module code etc.). This tool uses direct access for working with VBA modules. Thus, you don't have to export the source code to a file for comparing and import the edited code back. Supports Excel, Access and Word documents.
You can use this tool for comparing two versions of the same module or for working with the source code when several authors change the code simultaneously.
VBA Code Compare allows you to download the source code of two modules, compare them, synchronize (merge) different parts of code, edit the code before and after comparing and save the changes.
The interface of VBA Code Compare gives you a chance to view the comparison report in two side-by-side windows, and supports syntax highlighting of the source code of Visual Basic.
VBA Code Compare has its own File Manager consisting of two side by side windows. It allows for the comparing of two folders' contents, loading files for further work, copying files and folders etc. You can control the list of files to be displayed in the File Manager by using filters.
- Compares files side-by-side
- Highlights syntax for Visual Basic
- Highlights differences down to the level of characters
- Thumbnail View for graphical presentation of differences
- Synchronization of fragments with differences
- Edit files and edit individual lines after comparison
- Insert selected lines from one file into other file
- Search the text
- Two side-by-side windows
- File filter
- Sort by Name, Extension, Date Modified, Size
- Copy, Move, Delete and Rename files.
What's New in this Release: * Supports Word VBA project (Word 97/2000/2003)
* Supports command line options
* Added ability to open .MDW workgroup files
* New option: Ignore columns. This option allows you to specify ignored and compared characters ranges for each line.
* Added ability to close open modules.
Link to VBA Code Compare sample code
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinXP,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,Windows2003
Development::Basic, VB, VB DotNet
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: May 27, 2017
Last version date: Apr 05, 2006
Downloads Total : 8
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 132
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 13, 2008