With help of SSLBlackbox.NET your .NET application can
* secure internet communications with industry standard SSL/TLS protocols
* handle TLS connection in synchronous and as asynchronous operation modes
* support modern TLS extensions
* transfer files securely to remove servers using FTP and FTPS (FTP over SSL) protocols
* access Web data using HTTP and HTTPS protocols
SSLBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive collection of managed .NET components that add client-side and server-side support for SSL / TLS family of protocols to your .NET Framework applications.
SSLBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSL / TLS protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSLBlackbox is compatible with all major SSL / TLS servers and clients on the market.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, Silverlight (5.0 or 4.0), Mono 2.0 or Mono for Android, NET CF (3.5, 2.0).
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Other,Mac OS X,Windows2003,WinServ
Link to SSLBlackbox .NET sample code
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: May 25, 2017
Last version date: Oct 10, 2012
Downloads Total : 8
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 499
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 15, 2008