With help of SSHBlackbox.NET your .NET application can
* access shell on remote SSH server
* execute commands remotely
* create client-side and server-side tunnels secured with SSH encryption mechanisms
* create custom SSH-secured transports
* authenticate on remote servers using password, public key, X.509 certificate or Kerberos protocol
* generate and manage SSH keys
* store SSH keys on PKCS#11-compatible cryptographic devices (USB cryptotokens, smartcards)
* create your own SSH server applications that communicate with any third-party SSH clients
SSHBlackbox .NET Edition is a comprehensive collection of managed .NET components that add client-side and server-side support for SSH (Secure Shell) to your .NET Framework applications.
SSHBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSHBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, Silverlight (5.0 or 4.0), Mono 2.0 or Mono for Android, NET CF (3.5, 2.0).
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Other,Mac OS X,Windows2003,WinServ
Link to SSHBlackbox .NET sample code
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Mar 26, 2017
Last version date: Oct 10, 2012
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 127
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 15, 2008