With help of SFTPBlackbox your .NET application can
* Upload and download files and directories to / from wide range of SFTP servers
* Delete and rename files and directories on remote server
* Read and write remote files by chunks
* Support full range of file and directory operations, defined by SFTP protocol (versions 2 to 6 of the protocol)
* Authenticate using SSH keys, passwords, X.509 certificates or Kerberos protocol
* Generate and validate SSH keys
* Store SSH keys on cryptographic hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards)
Also you can use SFTPBlackbox to
* Build your own SFTP server application
* Handle any requests from the remote clients in your server via flexible event-driven architecture
* Provide access to real or virtual file system via SFTP
SFTPBlackbox .NET Edition is a comprehensive collection of managed .NET components that add add client-side and server-side support for SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) to your .NET Framework applications.
SFTPBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH/SFTP protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SFTPBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, Silverlight (5.0 or 4.0), Mono 2.0 or Mono for Android, NET CF (3.5, 2.0).
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Other,Mac OS X,Windows2003,WinServ
Link to SFTPBlackbox .NET sample code
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Jan 17, 2017
Last version date: Oct 10, 2012
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 159
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 15, 2008