With help of PDFBlackbox your .NET application can
* Sign and verify PDF documents using RSA public keys and X.509 certificates
* Encrypt and decrypt PDF documents using RSA public keys and X.509 certificates
* Encrypt and decrypt PDF documents using symmetric keys (passwords, passphrases)
* Perform operations using keys stored on cryptographic hardware (USB cryptotokens and smartcards)
* Compress the documents, being processed, using ZLib compression algorithm
* Handle huge PDF documents without significant memory requirements
PDFBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive collection of managed .NET components that help you encrypt, sign and compress PDF documents from your .NET Framework applications.
PDFBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of PDF format specification, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, Silverlight (5.0 or 4.0), Mono 2.0 or Mono for Android, NET CF (3.5, 2.0).
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Other,Mac OS X,Windows2003,WinServ
Link to PDFBlackbox .NET sample code
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Oct 23, 2016
Last version date: Oct 10, 2012
Downloads Total : 2
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 85
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 15, 2008