OpenPGPBlackbox .NET Edition is a comprehensive collection of managed .NET components that add PGP support to your .NET Framework applications.
With OpenPGPBlackbox you can
* Encrypt and decrypt your files using passphrase or OpenPGP keys
* Sign and verify your files using OpenPGP keys
* Compress and decompress one or several files
* Generate, sign, revoke, OpenPGP keys
* Create and manage OpenPGP keyrings
* Sign and encrypt e-mail using PGP/MIME standard (requires MIMEBlackbox)
* Use X.509 certificates with OpenPGP keys
OpenPGPBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of OpenPGP specification, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
OpenPGPBlackbox is compatible with OpenPGP, GnuPG and PGP Corporation products.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, Silverlight (5.0 or 4.0), Mono 2.0 or Mono for Android, NET CF (3.5, 2.0).
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Other,Mac OS X,Windows2003,WinServ
Link to OpenPGPBlackbox .NET sample code
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Sep 25, 2016
Last version date: Oct 10, 2012
Page Visit: 120
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 15, 2008