Do you want to learn how to draw? Now you can online! Learn how to draw like an local application with EDraw ActiveX Control, that lets you quickly build basic flowcharts, organizational charts, business charts, hr diagram, work flowchart, programming flowchart and network diagrams. It is a MFC based ActiveX control, compiled with Microsoft VC++ 6.0!
1. A new flowchart ActiveX Control builds flowchart applications with minimum time loss.
2. Drawing online, Easily create online drawing board with drawing control.
3. Support basic flowcharts, organizational charts, business charts, hr diagram, work flowchart, programming flowchart and network design diagrams.
4. Zooming, scrolling, multi selection and multi-level undo/redo supported.
5. Powerful and easy-to-use drawing tools and many pre-drawn library objects, drawing does not need to start anew.
6. Distinct colors, fonts, shapes, styles, pictures, text and symbol for each object of the diagram are available.
7. Common graphic format support and printing what your see is what you get.
8. A preferential price for a promotional license period.
9. User data association, navigation in the graph.
10. It can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX control such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder and .Net languages.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Active X category
Platform: WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Vista Starter
Link to EDraw Flowchart ActiveX Control sample code
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Feb 24, 2017
Last version date: Jun 09, 2007
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 89
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 21, 2008