Global Time Synchronizer is a versatile time keeping tool that has many features including the ability to modify the look of your standard desktop clock, an easy-to-use, convenient interface that uses skins to modify its appearance, and many other unique options. Extremely accurate because it synchronizes itself with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Atomic Clock servers.
Global Time Synchronizer key features:
- Fully customizable clock appearance can be modified by a wide variety of skins.
- Can directly download additional skins from the Global Time Synchronizer home website.
- Can be used as a floating (can be moved anywhere on the screen) clock or as a tray (replaces your current clock in the taskbar) clock.
- Can be made transparent to not interfere with your daily activities
- Displays calendar - Displays time in multiple time zones simultaneously and can keep track of time in different cities simultaneously as well.
- Displays upcoming alarms and allows you to schedule new ones
- Can be disabled or enabled at will - Displays time and date in multiple languages.
- Customizable date and time format, coloring schema and opacity level
- Can help you to keep track of your appointments with customizable alarms.
- Alarms can run any specified action on your PC at any specified time.
- Multiple sound formats supported (MP3, WAV, MIDI, and CD-Audio) for alarms.
- Synchronizes time with NIST atomic time servers.
- Can run in an automated mode where the user specifies the time intervals between synchronization with the NIST servers or in a manual synchronize- when-you-want mode.
- Supports SNTP (the Simple Network time protocol, RFC 1769)
- Time Protocol (RFC868)
- Proxy support: Socks4/Socks4A/Socks5
- Date and time format is chosen according to standards of specified geographic region but can also be changed easily.
- Displays time in multiple time zones,
- Sticky notes and more.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Clocks & Alarms category
What's New in this Release: Added 64-bit build
Link to Global Time Synchronizer sample code
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows200
License: Free To Try
Desktop::Clocks & Alarms
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Mar 21, 2017
Last version date: Nov 05, 2007
Page Visit: 116
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 11, 2008