Freeware VideoSkin.Net Program is an exclusive application that allows the user to add a Flash® animated background that will enhance a web cam experience. Through a straightforward process, Flash® animations can be applied to be a foreground or background on your webcam picture. It could be launched in almost all video chatting messengers including SKYPE®, CAMFROG®, PALTALK®, ICQ® and many others.
* Replaces background with Fash® animations or images
* Applies animation over image as a foreground.
* Make animated frames or semi-transparent effects
* VideoSkin.Net enables the user to launch all of the visual effects in other programs (Skype®, YAHOO®, CAMFROG®, Paltalk® and etc.)
* Replaces your figure with an image or an animation
* Compatible with most webcams and Windows XP.
How it works?
VideoSkin.Net splits a video from web cam into three layers and applies a flash animation or image to a single or multiple layers.
You can place a flash movie onto the foreground it will appear over the image from the camera. It could be a frame or an object (like the spiders in one of our movies). Please keep in mind that if there is a transparent area in the animation or image (image should be PNG), it will completely cover the image from the camera.
The intellectual algorithm finds and separates the background and your figure. It and replaces the background with an image or an animation, same as to ?blue screen? technology that film makers utilize but no actual blue screens needed
Similar to the background layer with the only difference being that the animation replaces your figure.
What's New in this Release: some bugs fixed, stable release
Link to VideoSkin.Net sample code
Date Added: Mar 23, 2008
Last check for an update: Feb 23, 2017
Last version date: May 05, 2008
Downloads Total : 5
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 95
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 23, 2008